iNEST: The iEARN Centre Of India
iNEST ( Institute of Networking and System training ) is the iEARN Centre of India. The iEARN activities in India are executed by iNEST. Which is a registered organization having schools and partners spread in 22 states all over India.
iNEST has a status as “ iEARN Centre ” in iEARN assembly.
Giving teachers and students the chance to experience and apply new learning methods through collaborative projects (Project Based Learning) nationally and internationally within as well as outside the school system (formal and non-formal).
1. Enabling the effective use of Information technology in the classrooms.
2. Providing an exclusive experience of Working with schools all over the world.
3. Connecting teachers and students to understand the cultures through various programs.
4. Providing a unique platform for Indian schools to showcase their work to the schools in other countries.
5. Making Indian youth active in using the technology for improving communication and building bridges between Indian schools and schools from other countries
iEARN- iEARN (International Education and Resource Network)
iEARN is a non-profit organization made up of over 30,000 schools and youth organizations in more than 140 countries. iEARN empowers teachers and young people to work together online using the Internet and other new communications technologies. Over 2,000,000 students each day are engaged in collaborative project work worldwide. IEARN International is registered as an NGO in Spain and has an international office in Callus, Spain.
Since 1988, iEARN has pioneered on-line school linkages to enable students to engage in meaningful educational projects with peers in their countries and around the world.
iEARN is a community of educators and learners making a difference as part of the educational process.